Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Disappointment


Of course disappointment is always just around the corner. Welcome to life.

But seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Not only do I not get my 3 letters from Doug, I now find out that he's actually not being released October 25... His release date has now been pushed back to November 1. Another week without him... Ugh. 
This just makes me sick inside. And I can't really help but be bummed about it. It may only be a week, but there are a lot of milestones that happen in that week that we no longer will be celebrating. And that just makes me sad too.
I don't know. I just want my best friend back. And knowing there's another week that was unaccounted for that I now have to wait for him to get home just makes it all the worse. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment