Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time


It seems like time, no matter what way I look at it, is always going backwards. Or maybe not backwards, but at least standing still. To me, it's something akin to 1 step forward 4 steps back. 1 hour forward, 4 hours back.
Honestly, I can say that I've been doing pretty well lately. Yeah I have nights where I want my hugs from Doug and such... but I really can say I'm genuinely happy. For the most part anyway. But when days like this hit, where everything seems to be going wrong and time seems to be standing still, I just don't know what to do anymore.
I need to get away. Far away. Anyone up for a road trip?

PS Happy 20 month mark Doug. Only 5 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment