Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How Time Changes


So, it's been over a year now since I've seen Elder Douglas Wade Johnson. I seriously cannot believe it has been that long. But I couldn't be more glad about it, honestly. I have less than a year until I get to see that boys face, and I don't think it's possible for me to be more thrilled at the thought. But as I look back at what pictures I have of us together, I can't help but notice all the changes in us both.
Roughly 2 weeks before he left for the MTC. I think we took about 50 pictures together that day.


This is Doug with his companion Elder Young as of Friday. He seems to have changed quite a bit, honestly. But maybe it's just me that notices those "subtle" differences ;)




And then there's me.
I think I look quite a bit better :P


Anyway, the point is, time is going by so fast and yet slow all at the same time. And it is changing so freaking much! I have changed so freaking much. I just hope that Doug likes the changes he sees when he comes home, because I'm trying to be my best... for him. I mean, for me too, and God, but if I'm being honest, it's mostly for him. :) Я люблю тебя Старейшина Джонсон :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment