Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lonely.

I really don't understand it. One day, I'm perfectly happy and all seems to be going fantastically. I miss Doug, but I'm fine without him. Like on Monday; I was sure nothing was going to get me down because I got to email him for a little bit which made my week. Actually, probably more like my month. But no, just two days later, I feel all alone. I've been with people in class, texted others throughout the day and hung out with people today. It's like that Jack's Mannequin song Dark Blue, "Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?" My current answer is a resounding "Yes." And I don't know how to change that. On Sunday, Doug's brother jokingly said something about me just being lonely. But, in all honesty, I really am. Even in these crowded rooms.I don't much like feeling lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment