Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ponder, Wonder, and Wait

So I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Still. Here I was all stoked because I thought I'd figured it out... but I'm not so sure. :/
I just finished applying for the photography major at BYU. Which, honestly, I do believe is what I'm supposed to do. It's what I want, and when I look at the classes that I would have to take, I get excited for it. Photography excites me. Sure, Psychology was intriguing and interesting enough, but it's just not the same thrill I get at the thought of photography. But the problem is the fact I don't actually know if that's what I'm supposed to do.
My PB says something about how I would have guidance in my higher education and I would know that I was being guided by the spirit as to what I should pursue. I'm still waiting for that to happen.
So now I sit here and wait. And ponder and wonder and wait some more, hoping this really is what I'm supposed to do. I guess I shouldn't be concerned; if I'm supposed to get in, I will. But I'm kind of lost if I don't. I feel like this nut, left out in the street, on the cold, hard, wet ground, all lone. Waiting.


Oh life, what to do with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment