Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Fish That Climbs Trees

"Everybody is a geniusBut if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." — Albert Einstein

I always knew Einstein was brilliant (no pun intended) but seriously; this is perfect. There have been so many times that I have been put down by so many people because I'm not good at math, or the hard sciences, or statistics... I'm not one of the brainy nerds. But I'm freaking brilliant when it comes to reading people and their emotions, their personalities and understanding the people around me. I have this uncanny ability to analyze you subconsciously and store away the information for later when you need help. And most people can't do that. Most people don't have the ability to be this empathetic and sympathetic. Most people don't have the ability to read others like I do. And frankly, most people don't care like I do either. 




I may not be able to climb trees worth a hoot, but dang it; I can swim! 

No comments:

Post a Comment