Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday, July 11, 2011

St. George Adventures!



So, as previously mentioned, I went to St. George over the weekend... I haven't had that much fun in quite some time :) After my loverly run on Friday night in the rain, me and Sheri watched too much Harry Potter and TV shows. And read way too late :P But it was totally ok, because we had nothing planned for the next day until Tuacahn that night. So, we decided to roam the city and see what historic things we could find :)

Brigham Young's Winter Home
St. George

Flipping awesome random camera made of wrenches, knives, forks, 
screwdrivers and other random metal objects...

That night we went to Tuacahn and saw their version of Grease :D It was great!





Not to mention the beautiful scenery...
Afterwards we got Iceberg shakes :D

And then Sunday came. And we had a homecoming to attend! And it was one of the more awkward times of my life... Nothing quite like meeting your boyfriends old Mission President who just got released a week and a half before!! The Fry's are nice though, so it wasn't too bad :P

Sheri made me get in it... :P
And then, before we left, we went over to the temple one last time so I could take pictures and suchness:




All in all, t'was a great weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment