Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Choose to be Pure

https://lds.org/youth/video/i-choose-to-be-pure?lang=eng

Such an amazing video. Such a great message. Six young people of various faiths speak candidly about why they have chosen to be sexually pure. This gave me chills by the end. I'm tired of so many people saying they can't curb their want and need for any kind of sexual relation. "You haven't been through college without..." whatever. I don't buy that. I don't believe that. Don't tell me it's just because I'm a Mormon. It's because I can feel it's right. It's because I know how sacred such acts are. It's because I know I have control over myself, the world doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment