Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Past


"If Satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future..."
"You are not my judge in Israel, so it doesn't matter what you think." 

So true these statements are. The power in remembering that no matter what, we, having bodies, are more powerful than Lucifer himself is always an encouraging thought. And frankly, it's a nice reminder also that Satan (and just about everyone who thinks that they truly should have a say in your life when really they shouldn't) isn't the one that is going to be judging my works here on the earth. I will be whom I will be and shall be judged not only by my actions, but by the sincere desires of my heart. And gratefully, it's no human being or evil spirit that will be doing that judging.

I really am excited for the eternities to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment