Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Little Soon?


All right, so it might not be for another 4 ish months, but I can't help it. It's my nature. And I might just be a little excited for the whole thing in general... Oh right. What thing? Well...
I'm pretty sure I found a photographer that I would die to have take my engagement and bridal photos...
Being into artistic photography and doing weddings and other suchness for people kinda makes me a photography freak. I stalk blogs rather frequently. I look at new ideas from wedding and engagement photographers frequently. I look at the colors, the design, the angle... and I critique them all. I've found lately that I'm pretty picky when it comes to photographers. Even if you can edit things well, that's just not enough for me. You have to be able to be unique, and have some sort of artistic twist in how you do things in order for me to be drawn to you. And here is the woman I so hope I can get: 














Yeah.
Needless to say, I am in love with her work. And gratefully, she doesn't cost an arm and a leg like some other photographers I know... sheesh!
It may be a little soon, but dang am I excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment