Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boy, You Make Me Smile


Last week Doug told me that the first Saturday he's home, he's spending pretty much all day watching sports, mainly football and if the NBA happens to have started that weekend. I automatically offered myself up as official cuddle buddy for the day ;) I also told him that sometime within the first week he was taking me on a date because... well I want to go on a real date again dang it. My words were, " I demand at least one date in that time-frame :P" Which I meant to mean the first week. His response? "you're cute thinking your in a position to make demands :P ha ha ha but yes of course we'll go on a date. yay cuddle buddy :D"

I really miss him. But I'm really glad he can still get me to smile and laugh, half a world away :D

No comments:

Post a Comment